Madam Glam Academy Terms of service and Conditions of Use
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS”) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, DEFINED BELOW IN ¶ 1, AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH Madam Glam LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES (“WE,” “OUR,” “US,” OR “Madam Glam”). THE FOLLOWING TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOU LAST ACCESSED OR USED THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site or the Services. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Notice of Agreement to Arbitrate and Class Action Waiver.
By accepting these Terms, you agree to resolve any dispute with us on an individual basis in arbitration, and to waive any right to pursue a class action or suit in court, except in matters that may be pursued on an individual basis in your local small claims court.
II. About Us
1. Contact us. To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in your booking.
III. These Terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our services, which includes any courses, events or workshops that you register to attend, via our website (Courses).
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your booking to attend a Course. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide our Courses, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Are you a business customer or a consumer? In some areas you will have different rights under these terms depending on whether you are a business or a consumer. You are a consumer if: - You are an individual; and You are buying products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession).
- If you are a business customer this is our entire agreement with you. If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this Agreement.
IV. Our contract with you
- Our contract. These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the booking by you to attend a Course(s) (Contract). They apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Language. These Terms and the Contract are made only in the English language.
- Time Zone. All courses take place in the Eastern Time Zone.
V. Placing a booking and its acceptance
- Placing your booking. Please follow the onscreen prompts to place your booking. You only submit a booking using the method set out on the website. Each booking is an offer by you to purchase the Courses specified in the booking subject to these Terms.
- Accepting your booking. Our acceptance of your booking takes place when we send an email to confirm you are registered to attend a Course(s) (Booking Confirmation) and at this stage, the Contract between you and us will come into existence. The Contract will relate only to those Courses confirmed in the Booking Confirmation.
- If we have to cancel a Course. If, prior to the course date, we have to cancel the Courses you have registered for, for any reason, we will inform you of this by email. We will then offer you a new date to assist the course or we’ll refund you the full amount of the course. The products you may purchase for this course are excluded from the refund.
VI. Cancelling your booking and obtaining a refund
Cancelling or rescheduling the Course. You may cancel or rescheduling the Course and obtain a full refund if:
- You notify us at email@example.com 5 business days prior to the course. Clearly indicate in your email your order confirmation number, first name, last name and email address if different from the one you used to book the Course.
- If you notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org between 5 business days and 1 business day prior to the course, we’ll refund 50% of the Course amount. Clearly indicate in your email your order confirmation number, first name, last name and email address if different from the one you used to book the Course.
- If you notify us at email@example.com less than 24 hours prior to the course or you don’t notify us at all, you’ll not be eligible to any refund whatsoever
- In case of a total or partial refund, the products you may have purchased to attend this course are not eligible to any refund.
- How we will refund you? If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the Courses, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described above.
VII. Our Courses
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Courses are done Online, via the Visio conference service ZOOM. No other solution is accepted.
- 24 Hours prior to the Course, you will receive a ZOOM link to attend the Course.
- Our Courses do not pretend to deliver any certification and have no other purposes than entertain and share experience, knowledge, good practices, and fun.
- While our educators are doing their best to provide the best experience possible, the results are not guaranteed.
VIII. How we may use your personal information
- We will use any personal information you provide to us to:
- provide the Courses
- process your payment for the Courses; and
- inform you about similar products or Courses that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by unsubscribing to our communication.
- We each undertake that we will not at any time disclose to any person any confidential information concerning one another's business, affairs, customers, clients or suppliers.
- Each of us may only use the other's confidential information for the purpose of fulfilling our respective obligations under the Contract.