This purple is mesmerizing! How far are you willing to go to get it?
The Metallic Collection is a 3 STEP SYSTEM. It requires: Metallic Base Coat, Metallic Silver Base & Color
Formula & Curing time:
- Formula: metallic
- 1 coat for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 seconds by LED
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5fl oz
1. Apply the metallic base coat and cure for 30 seconds.
2. Apply the metallic silver base and wait for 15-30 seconds until you get the mirror effect, then cure for 30 seconds by LED lamp and 2 minutes by UV Lamp.
3. Apply the color gel, only one layer, cure for 90 seconds by LED lamp and 2 minutes by UV Lamp.
4. Apply the top coat and cure for 60 seconds by LED lamp and 2 minutes by UV Lamp.
TIP: If the gel feels thick or tacky, place it in warm (not boiling) water for 1-2 minutes, remove it from water and roll the bottle between your hands. Do not shake, it will create air bubbles.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
DI-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine Oxide, Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Phosphoric Acid, Pigments.