It's a kind of magic
Green specks with a purple cat eye effect
This is a next generation soak off gel that you might not want to miss out!
NOTE: The magnet stick IS NOT included with this product. Please add it separately to your cart.
Formula & Curing time:
- Glitter - Peacock with a Cat Eye effect
- We recommend application over black
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30-60 seconds by LED
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat Gel & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5 oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of soak off gel color. We recommend Perfect Black. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of peacock cat eye color. DO NOT CURE!
- Hold the magnet stick close to the nail in the position where you want the 5D effect*
- Once you have the effect you want, cure under LED (30 sec.) or UV Lamp (2 min.)
- Apply top coat and cure. Your Cat Eye Nails are ready with an awesome 5D effect.
*TIP: You can create multiple effects by repeating the steps and holding the magnet in different positions over your nails.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
DI-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Acrylic Acid, Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Feeric Oxide, Silicon Monoxide, Pigments.