Lime Glaze Gel Nail Polish
Are the '80s back? Noo.. but this lime green will take you back to the funkytown!
Formula & Curing time:
- Jelly / Transparent Soak-off Gel Polish
- Easy to apply and highly glossy
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2-3 minutes by UV Lamp, 30-60 seconds by LED Lamp
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat Gel & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5 oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular Base Coat Gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of your favorite color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular Top Coat Gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil on your nails before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular Top Coat Gel.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Bentonite, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigments.