White Sheer Rubber Base
Ultra flexible and strong at the same time, the Rubber Base is the perfect solution for weak and thin nails.
Formula & Curing time:
- Thicker than our regular base coat gel
- Very flexible sheer white base gel with extreme adhesion to natural nail
- This base can be used as a base coat for any material
- It makes your gel manicure last longer, more durable and prevents your nails from peeling
- It makes your nails more flexible meaning they will bend and they will not break easily
- It is very easy to apply and remove since it is a soak off gel polish
- curing 2 minutes by UV Lamp and 30-60 seconds by LED
Size of the bottle: 15ml | 0.5 oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply the rubber base coat and cure it under the UV/LED lamp.
- NOT MANDATORY: You can apply a soak off gel color of your choice and cure it under the UV/LED lamp.
- Final step: apply one layer of top coat and cure it under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigments.