Spring just got a bit more electrifying with this shimmer purple gel nail polish.
Formula & Curing time:
- Sheer with pearlescent effect
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30-60 seconds by LED
PRO TIP: For a barely-there look, wear these new colors just how they are. If you want to add a twist to your manicure, you can always add pearls and glitter or play around with graphic lines and subtle swirls!
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle: 15 ml | 0.5 fl oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of soak off gel color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Urethane Acrylate Oligomer, Polyester Acrylate Oligomer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hexamethylene Diacrylate, 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis[2-(Methacryloxy) Ethyl]Phosphate, Pigments.