Lost in New York
Indigo Super Cat Eye Gel Polish
Wanderers, this purple shade will be your bestie on Christmas Eve! It will guide you directly to Santa’s Place, somewhere in New York, we’re not sure.
This is the next generation of cat eye gel polish! A heavily pigmented cat eye formula which is very easy to manipulate with a magnet to get a variety of designs. It's time to create infinite looks with one gel!
NOTE: The magnet stick IS NOT included with this product. Please add it separately to your cart.
Formula & Curing time:
- Formula: Shimmer | Super Cat Eye Effect
- Doesn’t require a colored base, apply it over the base coat, rubber base, builder gel or polygel
- Magnetic particles embedded in the gel
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 seconds by LED
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5fl oz
Application steps - Option 1:
- Apply Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds in the LED lamp or 2 minutes in the UV lamp.
- Apply 1 layer of Super Cat Eye Gel Polish. Use the Cat Eye Magnet stick to get the desired look and cure for 30 seconds in the LED lamp or 2 minutes in the UV lamp (make sure to cure immediately after you created the desired effect)
- Apply a second layer of Super Cat Eye Gel Polish (if needed). Use the Cat Eye Magnet stick to get the desired look and cure for 30 seconds in the LED lamp or 2 minutes in the UV lamp.
- Apply No Wipe Top Coat or regular Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds in the LED lamp or 2 minutes in the UV lamp.
- You can create multiple effects by repeating the steps and holding the magnet in different positions over your nails
- Do one nail at a time and cure immediately when you achieved the desired effect of the cat eye gel polish
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, TEGDMA, Laser powder (9DP01), Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Pigments.