Light Purple Soak-off Gel Polish
A shade that is not meant to fit in, it's simply made to stand out!
Formula & Curing time:
- Sheer | creme formula with a delicate glitter
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30-60 seconds by LED
- PRO TIP: For a creative Milky Manicure, you can use and encapsulate our gel polishes with dry flowers, glitter, rhinestones, stickers, foils or fruit slices
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle: 15 ml | 0.5 fl oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of soak off gel color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Phenylbis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Dimethicone, Pigments.