Brown Glass Soak-off Gel Nail Polish
We buttoned up the perfect glassy, burnt-orange retro shade that’s screaming “#tbt70s”!
Formula & Curing time:
- Jelly - Transparent Soak-off Gel Polish
- Easy to apply and highly glossy
- 1-2 coats for a flawless finish
- 2-3 minutes by UV Lamp, 30-60 seconds by LED Lamp
- PRO TIP: Prepare to work undercover! Bring back the 70s with stylish retro prints, far out geometric shapes, flowers, wavy, gradient nails, or negative space manicures. If you’re afraid you’ll be recognized, we recommend you to stay safe and be classy.
Professional 3 step system, needs to be cured under the UV/LED lamp. For guaranteed results, we recommend using our Soak Off Base Coat Gel & Soak Off Top Coat Gel.
Easy to remove by soaking in acetone or using our Gel Polish Remover.
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5 oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular Base Coat Gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 coats of your favorite color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular Top Coat Gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil on your nails before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular Top Coat Gel.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Bentonite, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigments.