Soft Coral Pudding Gel
Coral Pudding Soak-Off Gel
Highly pigmented solid formula, perfect in just one layer. Our pudding soak off gel is thick but it’s extremely light and easy to apply
Formula & Curing time:
- Revolutionary formula: solid
- Texture: melted butter consistency
- Silky, creme texture that makes it easy to apply and store
- Non-floating - you don’t need to worry about flooding the cuticle or the sidewalls
- Requires base coat and top coat gel
- The Pudding Gel can be applied with the Application Brush
- The Pudding Gels can be blended easily
- 1 minute by LED, 2 minutes by UV lamp
Size of the jar: 5 gr.
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply very thin coats and cure each coat for 60 sec by LED lights or 2 min UV lights. Start the application at the middle of the nail and drag down to the edge. Then up to the cuticle and drag all the way down.
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 30-60 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Silicon Dioxide, Mica, Pigments.