No news here, it is the Ultraviolet year and this shade is meant to write the history!
Formula & Curing time:
- 3 in 1: Base Coat Gel, Color & Top Coat included in the formula
- 2-3 coats for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 seconds by LED
Size of the bottle: 10 ml | 0.34 oz
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply the One Step Gel in 2 or 3 thin coats and cure in-between layers.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythritol tetra(3-mercaptopropionate), 2-Isopropyl Thioxanthone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Dimethicone, Pigments.